What I see with my eye and what I capture through the viewfinder can be something totally different, almost magical.
How does the image WOW me? That's my challenge.
Deborah has been in the photography industry for over 30 years. These are descriptions of Deborah's work as experienced by her clients:
"Capturing Magical Moments" "Portraits and Headshots that capture the Face of the Soul"
"Serene Scenics that Call Forward the Essence of Life" "Talk to Me Product shots"
- 5 CD covers, 1 book cover
- Fairfax Gallery - 'Essence of Woman'show
- Open Studios - SF - 'Essence of Woman' show
- 'I Love My Body Now' project '81 to present
- Mercy Terrace Residence Home SF - '65 and After' portraits show
- Brooks Institute of Photography, '91 BA
- Colorado Press Assoc. Award
- Photojournalist - Park County Republican/Fairplay Flume newspaper